Just a quick wrap up of the minutes from the meeting we held before our last race meeting;
– Fuel cheating problems have seen control fuel being used at all meets from now on.
KA trying to come up with cost effective and time efficient testing process to pick up more things in fuel than just specific gravity.
– New Roof over Scales project came in under budget thanks to donation of roof iron from Michael Plant
– Track Extension project was extended to include drainage but the hairpin extension not necessary now.
Will be finished and approved before next meet.
– Commentators to be priced for larger meets, services are not free and the club can’t afford them at our normal meets.
– Club Championship Points were updated and available on pit notice board