We held a general meeting before our last race meet, below is a recap of what was discussed/voted on:
– Top Guns Meeting is well underway to being organised, we have secured a great number of sponsors with some very exciting prizes up for grabs. Entries to be open ASAP. Format will be similar to last years with number of laps and entry fees remaining the same.
– Club will be purchasing new radios and headsets to replace faulty devices.
– Bring a Mate Day has been discussed and decided to schedule one for this year. Committee needs to look into a couple of details before we set a date. Looking at making it a social day with a BBQ included in entry fee.
– Commentator for Southern Club Challenge discussed, committee to look into sponsors and availability.
– WKC have a non member that has donated paint and his time to paint all the tyres around the track. It was voted on that this family would receive a complimentary family membership and free practice for 2018. Member wishes to remain anonymous.
Our next general meeting will be held on Saturday night before the next meet. 12th May at 5pm in our club room, all members and non members welcome to attend.